Go Trekkers' Specialty Maps include many features not found on standard topographic maps. These include:
Our Saskatchewan Specialty Canoe Maps were designed with the collaboration of Ric Driediger at Churchill River Canoe Outfitters, his son Dan Driediger of GoTrekkers. Dan has grown up paddling Saskatchewan's northern waterways. His knowledge and experience of these routes along with the many journals others have written has helped us to produce highly-detailed maps, including canoe routes, portages, preferred camping sites, and "insider" information.
- detailed standard canoe routes
- information about portages
- recommended camping locations
- locations of points of interest (rock paintings, etc.)
- many other details
This series includes:
- Barker Lake (synthetic option)
- Carswell Lake to Lake Athabasca 1, 2, & 3
- Churchill River 1 - Ile a la Crosse to Patuanak
- Churchill RIver 2 - Patuanak to Knee Lake
- Churchill River 3 - Knee Lake to Snake Rapids
- Churchill River 4 - Snake Rapids to Sandfly Lake
- Churchill River 5 - Sandfly to Trout Lake
- Churchill River 6 - Trout to Otter Lake
- Churchill River 7 - Otter Lake (synthetic option)
- Churchill River 8 - Otter Lake to Nistowiak
- Churchill River 9 - Nistowiak Lake to Trade Lake
- Churchill River 10 - Trade Lake to Iskwatam Lake
- Churchill River 11 - Iskwatam Lake to Pita Lake
- Churchill River 12 - Pita Lake to Sandy Bay
- Clearwater River Upper 1, 2, & 3
- Clearwater River Lower 1 & 2
- Clearwater River - Whitemud Falls to Fort McMurray 1 & 2
- Cree River 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Fond Du Lac 1, 2 & 3 (Sold in Set)
- Four Portages Bay to Stanley Mission (Synthetic option)
- Hickson to Paull Lake
- Lac La Ronge Area
- La Ronge Park Routes
- Lake Diefenbaker & Area
- Lake Diefenbaker East
- MacKay Lake to Churchill River
- MacLennan Lakes
- McLennan Lake to Otter Lake
- Nemeiban Lake to Churchill River (Synthetic option)
- Paull River 1 & 2
- Porcupine River 1 & 2
- Reindeer Lake 1 to 5 (sold seperately)
- Weaver River
- Waterfound River 1, 2, & 3
We have also created a complete collection of maps of the Rocky Mountains:
As well as many other specialty maps:
- Banff & Area
- Kananaskis SW, NE, NW, SE
- Lake Louise & Area
Our Canadian Specialty Maps Series features in-depth topographically accurate maps of Canada's most pristine destinations.
- Banks Island, NWT
- Beaufort Delta Coast
- Bowron Lakes, BC
- Great Slave Lake, NWT
- Mackenzie Delta
- Pikes Portage Historical Map
- Sahtu North, NWT
We have produced the only map series to cover Canada's Northern National Parks.
- NORTHWEST TERRITORIES: Aulavik National Park, Nahanni National Park Reserve, Tuktut Nogait National Park, Wood Buffalo National Park.
- NUNAVUT: Auyuittuq National Park, Quttinirpaaq National Park, Sirimilik National Park, Ukkusiksalik National Park.
- SASKATCHEWAN: Grasslands National Park, Prince Albert National Park.
- YUKON: Ivvavik National Park, Kluane National Park, Vuntut National Park.
- MANITOBA: Wapusk National Park.
We are pleased to offer a gorgeous series of Canada's Arctic:
All maps are the same scale, allowing for them to easily be spliced together.
- Canada's Arctic 1 North.
- Canada's Arctic 2 West.
- Canada's Arctic 3 East.
- Canada's Arctic 4 West.
- Canada's Arctic 5 South Central.